Oracle P2P Cloud Support
Oracle Cloud ERP P2P Support Consultant required on a Contract basis until the end of March with potential extensions. This role will sit inside of scope, so you will need work through an Umbrella Company on this assignment.
This role is to provide support for our Clients Oracle Cloud ERP System P2P modules. Primarily you will be undertaking level 2 application support for the P2P modules of Oracle cloud. Working as part of a small dedicated team, you will also be required to assist with the provision of support of all other ERP modules.
A thorough understanding of P2P modules of Oracle Cloud including purchasing, self-service procurement and supplier portal along with experience of providing 1st and 2nd line support to users within an application support team.
To provide 2nd line support for P2P (purchasing, self-service procurement and supplier portal) coordinating with Oracle Support and 3rd party vendors/partners for complex issues, releases and customisations or enhancements. To assist with the provision of support for all implemented modules of Oracle cloud, reporting tools and custom PaaS solutions, as required. Daily processing of interfaces, exports and imports, and ensure their smooth running where required.
* Good functional (configurations / support) knowledge of Oracle Cloud P2PModules viz. purchasing, self-service procurement and supplier portal modules – ESSENTIAL;
* Experience of providing 1st and 2nd line support to users within an Oracle Cloud application support team – ESSENTIAL.
* Good knowledge of reporting and data extraction tools (OTBI, BIP, FRS, Smartview, Dashboards, and data upload tools (eg. FBDI, ADFDI, etc.)
* Strong understanding of business process flows (BPM) and approval management to support the workflow, approvals and notifications in the application.
* Good knowledge of data analysis, data validation and cleansing, database design and SQL databases.
* Good working knowledge of information governance issues including data protection, freedom of information and data security;
* Experience in analysing, troubleshooting and fixing issues within agreed SLA/OLAs.
* Experience of testing of application developments – Releases, patches, enhancements, upgrades;
* Ability to design and develop a range of products including processes, procedures, data outputs, reports, test plans and configuration and support guides.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
* Good communication skills
* The ability to remain calm and courteous
* Ability to explain technical issues to non-technical users
* Work both independently and in a team
* Build good relationship with business leads, users and other stakeholders
* Demonstrates attention to detail
* Additionally knowledge and experience of supporting Oracle cloud Financials, Projects, and PBCS, is desirable.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.