Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a PMO Analyst located in Shropshire for an inital 6 Month Contract.
A PMO Analyst is critical player in the project management cycle who works closely with Engagement Managers. The PMO Analyst role is to support the EM to ensure that projects/services stay on track and on budget, taking appropriate action to overcome difficulties. A key aspect is to analyse data and project information to identify issues, trends and opportunities to help guide decision-making.
– Finance: support the EMs through the month end process. Help with Actuals, Forecasts & Budgets using a variety of tools, techniques & reports with an emphasis on attention to detail. Understand the basic commercials that underpin the project/service.
– Quality: support the EM in delivering customer requirements to Blue Book & UPM standards (eg. providing input/review of Project Governance Plans (PGP), audit support and conducting project reviews) Produce and analyse various reports/dashboards adhering to account standards and deadlines.
– Change Mgmt: understand and participate in Change Control activity (eg. receipt, distribution & pricing of Change Requests, Proposals and associated impacts)
– Capacity Planning: support resource allocation between projects. Provide intelligent insights and support the process of Capacity Planning for various teams.
– Planning: work with other team members to ensure appropriate project plans are created and maintained. Contribute to project progress meetings, providing inputs and where appropriate capturing actions.
– Community: be an active member and contribute to the success of your PMO community. This could be identifying improvement opportunities, sharing knowledge and/or developing other community members.
– RAID: knowledge of Risks, Assumptions, Issues & Dependencies management on engagements. Be able to identify RAID items and take appropriate mitigations/actions.
– Certification: ISEB Programme & Project Support Office (PPSO) Foundation or equivalent (or willingness to study for same)
– Tools: competent user of MS Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint & Outlook.
– Proficient user of N2K, GFS, EM Portal, CBOS SelfService & Resource Register.
– Useful to know are Business Objects, JIRA, OWB & MSProject.
– Have an understanding of Project Management methodologies and associated tools knowledge (eg project finances & planning).
– Key skillset includes: analysis; collaboration; stakeholder management; communication; attention to detail and a methodical approach.
– Agile methods & tools.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.