Application Packager - SC Cleared
Application Packager – SC Cleared
Whitehall Resources are looking for an experienced Application Packager for an initial 6 month contract in Cumbria.
Due to the nature of the work, this role will require SC Clearance.
Typical working week is 3 days on site, 2 days remote.
– Create application packages for deployment through SCCM
– Maintain application packaging and deployment documentation
– Create SCCM deployment applications and deployments
– Provide Application deployment support
– Ensure QA / testing procedures are supported
– Provide technical input into project teams for client application creation and deployment
Key Interfaces within the Organisation
– IT Operation Managers
– Senior Management Team
Essential Skills/ Experience:
– Extensive MSI Application packaging experience
– Strong experience with SCCM 2012
– Strong experience of PowerShell scripting
– Strong experience of Windows 7/Windows 10
– Knowledge of Flexera Admin Studio
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
– Strong analytical abilities and professional office experience needed
– Experience within ITIL v3 framework delivered managed service
– Excellent documentation skills
– SC clearance
– Any experience with SCCM 2016
– Any experience with App-V packaging
– Any experience with packaging for Citrix published applications
– Any experience with AppDNA
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.