This position has been filled
SAP Data Migration Lead
SAP Data Migration Lead.
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAP Data Migration Lead for a contractual role in Saudi Arabia.
Start: ASAP ( 2 weeks’ notice )
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Duration: 5 months
Our client is looking for a strong Data Migration Lead who can manage a Data Migration team with 4 technical and functional consultants.
Scope of Data Migration Team:
– Ensure optimization of Source to Target mapping, including specification of complex rules.
– Navigation in S/4HANA Business Partner and Banking Services to check correctness of migrated data.
– Ensure maintenance of Functional Specifications and Mapping Documentation which forms the primary input for the data migration transformation and load developments.
– Ensure cradle to Grave ownership of issues reported during testing cycles and driving the resolution thereof.
– Aligning fully and regularly with the SAP Functional team leads to ensure that all changes are considered for migration, and any findings resulting from test cycles are resolved efficiently and effectively.
– Defining new data transformation rules and changes to existing rules based on testing and changes in the target system.
– Conducting and facilitating requirement gathering workshops with the Customer and stakeholder vendors to ensure completeness of source to target mapping rules.
– Closure of Load Program delivery.
– Align with third parties on Extract, Cleanse and Transform.
– Coordinate load during data migration testing, dress rehearsals and cutover.
– Defect management and resolution for test cycles.
– Exposure to Business Partner (S/4HANA) functionality.
– Exposure to SAP S/4HANA MM, EWM functionality
– Expire to SAP TRM functionality
– Exposure to SAP Banking Services (Deposit Management) functionality.
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.