This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a User Researcher
– Planning, designing and conducting in-house usability testing sessions to support the design and development of digital services.
– Leading the usability testing process from developing user recruitment briefs through to test moderation, analysis and report writing.
– Conducting in-house research to test new product and concept developments (including user requirements gathering and early stage concept and prototype testing, research, and other approaches to ensuring the user need is fully understood in the service design).
– Working with Service Managers to devise appropriate research strategies to generate focused insights and to convert concepts into high quality stimulus material.
– Working closely with designers and developers to turn user data into actionable product/service requirements that feed into prototype development, and influence product direction.
– Presenting findings and related design/business recommendations and customer insights to senior decision makers.
This role will be Inside of IR35.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.