Oracle Integration Developer - ETL, R12, Cloud, MDM
Oracle Developer – Integration Engineer – Ideal for someone want to move to Cloud projects
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Oracle Developer / Integration Engineer to join a leading, global Consulting business in the UK. As the Oracle Developer / Integration Engineer you will join a team of experienced developers and architects, on complex Oracle Cloud implementations that will include key SaaS, PaaS and IaaS components, incorporating Oracle and non-Oracle technology and products.
*Please note that this role requires you to be SC Cleared or willing to undertake clearance*
UK Wide – Candidates must be flexible and willing to travel circa 4 days per week – will depend on projects and clients
100% expenses paid
Projects happening – London, Portsmouth, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Birmingham, Yorkshire, Manchester, Scotland – Client will always try to place you closer to your home where possible.
Do you have?
* Current PL/SQL, SQL &/ or Java Development experience?
* Experience of integration development and projects?
* Previous UK Consulting experience (Advantageous)?
* Experience implementing Oracle SOA Suite or Integration Cloud Service in a complex environment?
* Superb stakeholder management and communication skills?
Do you want?
* To work for a market-leading organisation?
* Training and development when not on a project?
* Fully step into the Oracle Cloud space?
* Have a clearly defined career development path?
* Work on the latest technologies?
* Be rewarded financially?
If so, then please do apply!
Oracle Development | Oracle Lead | Oracle PaaS | Integration Architect | PaaS | SOA Suite | Integration Cloud Service
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.