Oracle Hyperion Planning Consultant - PBCS, EPBCS
Oracle Hyperion Planning Consultant – PBCS, EPBCS
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced Oracle Hyperion Planning Consultant to join a leading, global Consulting business in the UK. Experience of at least two full lifecycle PBCS or EPBCS implementations is going to be essential.
As the Oracle Hyperion Planning Consultant, you will lead and deliver Oracle EPBCS implementation projects for their clients across the UK. Excellent knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services will be needed to ensure success in this role.
London, Portsmouth, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Birmingham, Yorkshire, Manchester
UK Wide – Candidates must be flexible and willing to travel circa 4 days per week
*Please note that this role requires you to be SC Cleared or willing to undertake clearance*
Do you have?
* Experience of at least two full lifecycle PBCS or EPBCS implementations?
* Excellent knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services?
* Experience of creating and implementing the business processes around planning, budgeting, forecasting and modelling?
* Superb stakeholder management and communication skills?
Do you want?
* To work for a market-leading organisation?
* Have a clearly defined career development path?
* Work on the latest technologies?
* Be rewarded financially?
If so, then please do apply!
PBCS | EPBCS | Hyperion Planning | Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services | SC Cleared
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.