Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Tester based in West Sussex for an initial 6-month contract.
The role will involve working in a team of testers on the preparation and execution of the ST/ISIT test phases of one or more release-based projects.
Reporting to a Team Leader / Test Manager, activities include analysing customer requirements, identifying test cases, writing test scripts, test data preparation and running/recording tests.
This role requires an excellent understanding of test techniques and Risk Based Testing (RBT) in order to verify outcomes against the expected results, and record results for use in audit trails, using quality processes and procedures.
– Checking and assessing requirements, including assessing testability of designs
– Creating low-level test plans, test scripts and setting up test data
– Running tests, collecting and recording results and then retesting to prove that errors identified have been corrected
– Providing regular status reports to the test manager as well as identifying and raising project risks and issues
– Automation Testing
Skills & Technologies:
– ISEB / ISTQB Foundation or equivalent
– Strong test Lead and written skills in test docs (strategy, plans etc.)
– At least 3 years’ experience in Java 1.5 Spring Microservices testing and exposure to Java 8 testing
– Have strong skills in test automation tools and experience in using them with a Java development/test environment.
– Have testing experience within an AWS environment.
– Experience in Ansible and Terraform would be advantageous.
– Has experience in Integration testing however performance testing along with PVT tools would be advantageous.
– Must have hands on knowledge of SOAPUI (Ready API) and Hermes JMS
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.