Whitehall Resources are looking for an experienced QA Tester for an initial 6-month contract in West Sussex.
This role has been deemed INSIDE IR35.
– Experience of automating the testing of APIs (microservices)
– Ideally candidates should have experience of testing both SOAP and Restful APIs
– The main toolset is SoapUi Pro utilising groovy scripting
– Candidates should be able to write test scripts using SoapUi to test http calls and database updates
– Experience of working in an Agile project environment
Nice to have:
– Selenium integrated into SoapUi is used to test the UI
– Experience of automated performance testing using tools like JMeter
– Experience of git source control
– Experience of continuous integration environments (jenkins)
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.