This position has been filled
Security Risk Assessor - SC Cleared
Security Risk Assessor – SC Cleared
Whitehall Resources require a Security Risk Assessor with active security clearance to work with a client based in Essex.
* Attend discovery and requirements meetings (including Agile Sprint meetings) alongside business representatives as subject matter expert in security risk management.
* Identify key information and security risks that need to be mitigated as part of the solution design and each of the Agile Sprints containing high priority developments.
* Define the scope for security testing as required and support embedded security and security testing practices.
* Produce risk management documentation – specifically:
– Security Risk Assessment
– Statement of Applicability
– Portfolio of evidence
* Finalise risk assessment documentation for the CDS project as a whole for approval by client Assurance team and the client Business Owner.
* Transfer skills and knowledge to nominated in-house staff.
*Active Security Clearance is required for this role*
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.