Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a SQL Developer for a 8 week contract based in London.
– Lotus Notes is essential
– Physical design and build of MS Azure SQL Server staging areas to receive data from Lotus Notes
– Physical design and build of final MS Azure SQL Server data structures to any data cleansed.
– Physical design and build of any transformations required to process the data using the tools in the Agency’s technology stack. MS Data Factory is the Agency’s current preferred tool for building extraction, transformations and loads.
– Working with the Agency’s Data, Knowledge and Information Management (DKIM) TIBCO Clarity resource to ensure that TIBCO Clarity links to the database built is functional and stable
– Execution of Loads and Transformations of data for the purposes of cleansing the Devices Adverse incident data.
– Working with the Agency’s Data, Knowledge and Information Management (DKIM) TIBCO Clarity resource, the Business Analyst and Business representatives to resolve any data quality issues and determine the optimum tool to use, TIBCO Clarity or the Azure SQL Server
– Provision of options and recommendations for any additional tools the Agency may need to undertake the work. Any potential Conflicts of Interest, e.g. commercial relationships with tool suppliers, must be declared.
– Provision of a plan of activities and timelines jointly developed with the TIBCO Clarity resource and the Business Analyst.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.