Whitehall Resources are looking for an experienced Maximo Developer for an initial 12 month contract in London.
– The Engineer will be accountable for the provision of Level 2 (and where appropriate Level 3) service for the clients environments (business critical services e.g. asset management, ERP, commercial off the shelf, in-house developed software, transport maintenance and planning systems, online services etc), ensuring that all services are delivered to the agreed standards, quality and performance.
-Out of Hours support, support of weekend or out of hours maintenance or release activities will be required for certain applications.
Key Tasks/ Responsibilities:
– Responsible for executing support activities to enable fault resolution within the agreed SLAs to ensure the restoration of the services within the team’s portfolio
– Responsible for developing and delivering recommendations to resolve critical defects and manage wider implications of system faults to ensure the restoration/improvement of the services
– Assisting in recommending service and process improvements to ensure effective handling and correction of defects in the client’s environments
– Accountable for resolving incidents and fulfilling Service Requests within SLA targets, which are assigned to themselves, or ensuring they are moved to the correct resolver team
– Escalating service incidents to a higher severity when appropriate to ensure the on-going security and safety of the clients’ business operation and delivery of service within SLAs
– Responsible for Technical Knowledge Management, peer to peer training and knowledge handover to Application Engineers.
– Accountable for assisting Projects and other technical teams to deliver new services / update existing services in their portfolio
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.