C# / RAD Developer
C# / RAD Developer
Whitehall Resources require a C# / RAD Developer to work with a client based in London.
* Work as a business aligned RAD developer in our front office Technology team.
* Work on the enhancement and maintenance of the RAD FO reporting, market data contribution, risk and PnL framework.
* In addition, develop within the Quant Research C# Reporting and python batch frameworks.
* Use Rapid Application Development techniques for quick turn-around of high-profile projects.
* Develop tools for the Credit and Prime Solutions and Financing Trading desks within the Fixed Income Division of bank.
Skills and Experience:
* Previous experience of front-office risk and PnL support and development.
* Good understanding of Fixed Income products.
* Good knowledge of C#, Excel / VBA, Python, C++, SQL (SQL Server, Oracle) and HTML/CSS/XLST.
* Candidates with proven experience should also have had good exposure to Derivatives, ideally in a front-office facing role, and an in-depth understanding of the business.
* Solid grasp of .NET C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystem.
* Highly motivated to work directly for a front-office IT team.
* Proactive and flexible approach to dealing with challenges.
* Strong communication and analytical skills – able to work with trading desks, business management, Quantitative Research and IT teams to build and deliver solutions.
* Analytical Skills – ability to follow complex quantitative concepts.
* Able to work independently and deliver when under pressure and time constraints.
* Acts with discipline.
* Be a role model, supporting and fostering a culture of good conduct.
* Demonstrate proactivity, transparency and accountability for identifying and managing conduct risks.
* Consider the implications of your actions on colleagues, partners and clients before making decisions, and escalate issues to your manager when unsure.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.