ERP Change Analyst
ERP Change Analyst required for our Client who is working on a Global Oracle Fusion Programme, SAAS Model – Off Site on a Contract basis for 6 – 12 months based in the UK.
This role will be involving a variety of change projects across multiple stakeholder groups, ensuring that full requirements of business areas are understood well, and that analysis and insight is prioritised, coordinated and acted on successfully. You will have responsibility for reviewing, improving and designing of collateral to engage and educate the business in Change, along with working with the business to create the right environment where teams are ready for change, and it is embedded well to achieve the full potential value.
You will be working closely with the Change Manager and business in developing, delivering, recording and assessing engagement activity. You will be carrying out business impact assessments for individual markets and producing business impact assessment reports as well as assisting the Change manager in all initiatives, collateral production and workshop delivery. You will also need to support the coaching and training of end users where required.
* ERP Change Analyst experience
* Expert in Change activities
* Previous experience of working on business change programmes
* Delivered change before, working across multicultural change networks
* Experience of undertaking business change impact assessments and devising relevant change
* Excellent understanding and experience in business change practices
* Experience designing and developing material.
* Understanding of business change management tools and techniques.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Able to analyse and make judgement calls on completing requirements.
* Strong communication and relationship management skills
Nice to have:
* Oracle experience
* Oracle Fusion/Cloud experience
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.