Business Analyst required by Whitehall Resources for an initial 6 month contract based in Shropshire
**PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE HAS BEEN DETERMINED TO FALL WITHIN IR35**
Candidate must either hold current SC Clearance, or be eligible for SC Clearance.
Skills and experience required:
– Proficient in Systems Analysis Techniques, able to impact proposals and perform System and High Level Design Analysis
– Ability to communicate effectively with people who have differing levels of IT knowledge/skill
– Able to document requirements clearly and concisely
– Escalation of any potential issues, risks or defects uncovered as appropriate
– Gain required project knowledge by reading documentation and attending meetings and workshops
– Setting up and participation/facilitation in Workshops to identify and document requirements issues
– Self motivated
– Flexible and adaptable
– Works well under pressure
Strong experience in Requirements & Analysis on large scale and/or multi project environments, Data Capture, Data Analysis
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.