Scrum Master required by Whitehall Resources on an initial 3 month contract based in Cheshire.
***You will be required to use an Umbrella Company for this role***
Essential Qualifications and Skills
– Scrum certified with experience in digital deliveries from customer led design right through to deployment
– Hands on experience and good knowledge of Atlassian JIRA (generating reports, editing/setting up workflows, creating dashboards, sprint agile boards, feature boards, burn up / down charts etc)
– Knowledge and experience of major platform implementation development lifecycle, CI (continuous integration), automated testing, issue management, code review and deployment practices.
– Assessing the development team and coaching the team to higher levels at a pace that is sustainable
– Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
– Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
– Excellent communication skills, with a close working relationship with Product Owner, Designers, BAs and other key stakeholders, with respect to managing and refining the product backlog.
– Experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
– Experience of supporting multiple offshore development teams is strongly desired.
– Experience in conducting and/or participation in Scrum of Scrums meetings.
– Working on large projects with multiple coordinated scrum teams
– Working on platform implementation projects
– Working on projects in regulated industries, such as banking, finance, insurance
– Working on projects in the financial services industry, especially insurance, life assurance and/or pensions.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.