Whitehall Resources require a Business Analyst to work with a client based in West Sussex.
* A multi-disciplined individual able to identify and efficiently convey the customers requirements through IT systems skills, communication and understanding.
* Proficient in Systems Analysis Techniques, able to impact proposals and perform System and High Level Design Analysis
* Ability to communicate effectively with people who have differing levels of IT knowledge/skill
* Able to document requirements clearly and concisely
* Escalation of any potential issues, risks or defects uncovered as appropriate
* Gain required project knowledge by reading documentation and attending meetings and workshops
* Setting up and participation/facilitation in Workshops to identify and document requirements issues
* Skill with and knowledge of requirements capture methods and techniques, business systems and analysis, front end process, software development life cycles and associated processes
* Methodology; proficient in the use of requirements capturing methodology such as Agile
* Able to use Data modelling techniques
* Experience with the Windows Suite and MS Office applications
* Strong experience in Requirements & Analysis on large scale and/or multi project environments, Data Capture, Data Analysis ALM toolset
* Knowledge of Agile
Mandatory business skill:
* Detailed understanding of Systems Life Cycles, in particular the requirements and analysis phases, strong communications, ability to build and maintain good client relationships, a flexible approach, selfmotivated, ability to work under own initiative, works well under pressure & resilient in nature, able to deal with conflict management, strong decision making and judgment, influencing skills, presentation skills to development areas and to client base.
* Preferably SC Cleared or eligible for SC Clearance
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.