SAP Business Analyst (APO)
SAP Business Analyst required for a SAP Programme based in the UK on a Contract basis for 12 months
You will need to be a proven, hands on Business Analyst expert with APO (Advanced Planner and Optimizer) experience. You will need to have multiple FULL Lifecycle Business experience and ability to work unsupervised.
The lead SAP consultant will lead the effort to understand the business needs of global supply chain and supply planning in order to analyse, validate and document the business and system requirements that address these needs.
The role will use specialist system knowledge and understanding of the business area direction and priorities to drive innovative solutions within SAP APO to manage issues faced by the customer area working collaboratively with the support team, Business Process Owners and major business stakeholders.
* SAP Business Analyst
* Proven ability to influence and build strategic working relationships with senior internal customers, peers and vendors regardless of organizational boundaries
* Experience of working with PPDS, SAP-MM or SAP BW
* lead the effort to work with the business to identify functional and technical requirements for supply planning
* Develop and maintain relationships with the business, and act as point of contact for application development
* Lead the translation of business requirements into design specifications and appropriate test case and test script development. Provide subject matter expertise when needed
* Liaise with application development and support organisations to ensure that the program of change is successfully delivered.
* Monitor and ensure that requirements are met, tested and implemented
* Excellent Communication skills
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.