Oracle PMO / Project Portfolio Manager
Oracle PMO / Project Portfolio Manager required for an Oracle Fusion Implementation to based in the UK working on a remote basis initially.
You will need extensive PMO and Project Portfolio Management experience. The ability to hit the ground running and have a proven demonstratable experience in this area.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Oracle expert to join a Global leader and have the ability to extend past 12 months.
* Oracle PMO / Project Portfolio Manager
* Multiple Full end to end Oracle Project lifecycle experience
* Oracle Fusion experience – desired
* Knowledge of development / implementation lifecycles
* PMO Planning experience
* Strong ability to prioritise work and manage multiple concurrent activities
* Highly analytic, ability to work independently; analyze business needs and impact of change.
* Microsoft Project (Expert)
* Microsoft PowerPoint
* Microsoft Excel Microsoft
* Excellent Communication Skills
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.