SAP Marketing Cloud Consultant
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAP Marketing Cloud Consultant.
Start Date: May/June 2020
Duration: 12 months
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Rate: All inclusive
My client is looking for a highly professional SAP Marketing Cloud Consultant for Functional support service. The roles and responsibilities includes the below expectations:
1. Technical lead for new initiatives for client with SI partners/Vendors (SAP and other 3rd party tools) & internal stakeholders. This does not need to be limited to new enhancements Initiatives (could be other system initiatives which have a follow-on impact on client solutions (eg. Taking the lead on troubleshooting a data discrepancy between client solution and another tool its integrated with.)
2. Ownership for all solution digital touchpoints (Integration with X systems) + coordinating & analyzing new integrations following the best practices, complex troubleshooting, impact analysis.
3. Certified Functional Expert on SAP Marketing Cloud. Be able to answer complex questions for all client BUs and if not, source the answers. Be able to do standard configurations that don’t require ABAP coding (example: creating new customer attributes, configuring customer journey, advance custom reports).
4. Represent the client solution Program at steercos and other internal meetings
5. Consulting the BUs on getting the best capability of the SAP marketing tool to automate customer journey/ increase ROI growth.
6. Develop training materials and provide user training for end-users;
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.