Whitehall Resources are looking for a Data Scientist for an initial 9 months period with possible extension at a client of ours in Sweden.
Start Date: ASAP
To be considered for this role you will experienced in as much of the following as possible:
• Python and standard data science packages like numpy, pandas etc.
• Experience of working on production code is very important, including writing tests, writing modular and maintainable code, using git workflows.
• Experience with writing and optimizing algorithms/code for computational problems (e.g. simulation).
• Able to work remotely to a large extent, with limited guidance from management but in close collaboration with the rest of the team.
• Ability to communicate with business stakeholders.
• Location: Sweden.
• Duration: 9 Months + extension.
• Workload: Remote Initially – then on site.
• Rate – SEK market rate.
If you are interested, please get in touch with Adam on +44 1206 212 101.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.