Senior Oracle Projects Functional Support Analyst
Senior Oracle Projects Functional Support Analyst required by Whitehall Resources on an initial 5 month contract based in West Sussex.
***Active SC Clearance is required***
We are seeking an experienced Projects person, as we are currently looking to expand our capability in this area to support existing and new clients in Oracle eBusiness Suite.
– Team leading skills
– Knowledge of GL, AP, AR, FA, CM.
– Multi Currency
– Oracle Manufacturing (WIP, BOM, Costing, MRP, Quality, Inventory, ASCP)
– Oracle Projects (Project Accounting, Costing, Billing, Contracts, Project Manufacturing)
What you’ll bring
– You will have a strong knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite in all areas of Projects.
– Knowledge of Projects modules and be able to explain their associated application processes
– Be able to work independently or with other members in the support team providing Projects Functional assistance to our clients.
– You should be able to manage your tasks and update and resolve incidents/problems according to the client to Service Levels.
– You will be expected to demonstrate an ability to develop other colleagues.
– Provide consultancy in the Projects area of Oracle eBusiness suite, as required by our clients. You will also need to be able to interpret client business requirements and map those requirements to Oracle functionality.
– Update functional specifications and test plans/scripts and also test the Projects application using your core knowledge.
– You will be able to interact and work with other areas of the team (Developers and DBAs), as well as be able to manage SR and liaise with Oracle Support Analysts
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.