Full stack Python Developer
Whitehall Resources are looking for a Full stack Python Developer for an initial 6 months period with possible extension at a client of ours in Sweden.
Start Date: ASAP
In this role you will be required to:
• Be responsible for modernization of the automation and platform landscape.
• Develop frameworks for modern integrations using various tools and techniques to secure data availability to reduce friction in an efficient way.
• Requirements analysis, development, testing are part of every developers daily responsibilities.
• Support in analysis and resolution of daily system incident.
• Translate requirements, analyze, challenge and document all new development change requests for on-going or new initiatives.
You will need experienced in:
• Experience Fullstack Python Developer
• Good knowledge and experience in Python web applications development.
• Good understanding of APIs and REST API architecture and data presentation for various services.
• Experience in solution design, mapping/development and cloud technologies.
• Basic knowledge of monitoring and error handling of data flows.
• Understanding of different delivery methods and software lifecycle management.
• Location: Sweden.
• Duration: 6 Months + extension.
• Workload: Remote Initially – then on site.
• Rate: SEK market rate.
If you are interested, please get in touch with Adam on +44 1206 212 101.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.