DevOps / Security Consultant - Remote
Security / DevOps Consultant – Remote / Dusseldorf
Whitehall resources is currently looking for an Security / DevOps Consultant for a client located in Dusseldorf, on a remote basis.
Core knowledge needed:
– Experience with Sailpoint IIQ
– Strong knowledge of IDM
– Architecture experience is a bonus
– Agile development methodologies/SCRUM
– Good DevOps automation skills
– Proven experience of solution design or redesign based on requirements gathered during workshops and meetings.
– Proven knowledge of standard processes and requirements within the specific areas of identity management.
– Experienced approach to requirements gathering expertise.
– Excellent analytical skills
– Excellent documentation and presentation skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Identity management solutions based on Sailpoint
– Microsoft Identity Management Tools (MIIS, FIM, AADC)
– Azure DevOps
Duration: 5 Months
Whitehall Resources are a leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.