SAP Opentext Developer - German Speaker
Whitehall Resources are currently looking to recruit for a remote based Opentext System Administrator for a client located in Austria on a freelance basis.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following:
– Recent proven experience as Administrator for OpenText Enterprise Content Management (SAP ECM) experience
– Archive Center (installation, configuration, upgrades, backup, recovery, monitoring, health checks, integrity testing, performance analysis/tuning, best practices, security, authorizations and procedural knowledge transfer);
– Educated minimum to a degree level
– Minimum 5 years of relevant experience;
– Trainings in relevant area from certified training centers or equivalent in experience;
– German & English language skills are needed
Client operates an OpenText / SAP Extended Enterprise (SAP xECM) Content Management solution based on OpenText Content Server 16.2 (CS).
Duration: 6 months + extenstions
Language: German & English
Other Locations: Austria + Remote
Whitehall Resources are a leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.