SAP Business Analyst
SAP Finance Business Analyst – Sweden
Whitehall Resources are looking for an SAP Business Analyst for a long term project at a client of ours in Sweden (initially remote but then onsite fulltime).
Start Date: ASAP
You will be required to:
• Support the translation of the business operating model and business requirements into information and data architecture solutions, including conceptual, logical and physical models.
• Actively identify and solve data quality issues within and across data systems, working collaboratively with co-workers working with data in digital products and platforms.
• Support and provide input into the implementation of policies, guidelines (including GDPR compliance), and requirements for data management and maintain data management plans and operating instructions for complex business systems and architectures.
• Support in securing data models in data systems.
To be considered for this role you will experienced in as much of the following as possible:
• Experienced SAP Business Analyst.
• SAP S/4 HANA Knowledge.
• Finance process experience (R2R, OTC, SP2, MDM)
• Location: Sweden (Remote initially).
• Duration: 12 Months + extension.
• Workload: Full time.
• Rate – SEK (All-inclusive rate)
If you are interested, please get in touch with Adam on +44 1206 212 101.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.