SAP Test Lead
SAP Test Lead – Sweden
Whitehall Resources are looking for an SAP Test Lead for a long term project at a client of ours in Sweden (initially remote but then onsite).
Start Date: ASAP
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Full accountability for the delivery of Regression Testing.
• Responsible for the creation, review and sign off for Regression Test Plans, Test Execution and Test Completion Reports.
• Leading Test Readiness Reviews and Test Completion Reviews.
• Managing, influencing and negotiating with test delivery suppliers, partners and / or system integrators.
• Define, implement and measure key test KPIs to ensure high test & quality standards are achieved.
• Experience leading Manual and Automation testing teams in multi-technology transformation projects.
• Demonstrate able experience in planning, preparing and delivering both manual and automated regression testing for Global Implementations.
• Expertise in using automation tools Worksoft Certify on S/4 HANA Projects.
You will need the following:
• Strong ‘hands on’ regression test experience (min. 5-7 years).
• Experience testing in the context of a large-scale SAP global rollout.
• Ability to drive teams in a diverse international & distributed team.
• Functional experience of R2R, OTC, SP2, MDM a plus.
• Strong communication & decision-making skills – ability to balance conflicting needs.
• Strong stakeholder management across all levels.
• English speaking.
• Location: Sweden (Remote initially).
• Duration: 12 Months + extension.
• Workload: Full time.
• Rate – SEK (All-inclusive rate)
If you are interested, please get in touch with Adam on +44 1206 212 101.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.