This position has been filled
Oracle Cloud ERP Consultant
Oracle Cloud ERP Consultant required by Whitehall Resources for 6 to 12 months for a leading end used based in the UK on a Contract basis. This will be Remote to start.
1.Demonstrable experience of implementing role and access security within Oracle ERP Cloud including:
– Developing and maintaining a Segregation of Duties (SoD) matrix for system roles and access
– Designing and configuring Oracle system roles to meet the SoD and data access requirements
– Assessing changes requested to system roles and access and ensuring impacts are understood and SoD rules are adhered to
2. Experience of testing the solution in System and Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing
3. Experience of cutover tasks and activities incl. user enablement
4. Be able to clearly articulate and present the solution to new users / teams
5. Experience of global / multi country implementations and rolling out a solution template
Additionally experience of the following is desirable
1. Knowledge of other Oracle ERP module setup and experience of configuration of Oracle ERP Cloud.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.