EDI Interface Developer
EDI Interface Developer | Shropshire
Whitehall Resources are looking for a EDI Interface Developer to join their client’s team based in Shropshire. As the EDI Interface Developer you will be responsible for working with the business and technology team to develop and improve EDI landscape, designing and developing solutions and provide 3rd line support.
Location: Shropshire based
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Excellent basic and package, dependent on skills and experience
Do you have?
• Previous experience working as an EDI Developer
• Message development experience in Seeburger BIS6 or similar product
• Experience leading and managing projects
• Message standards – Tradacoms / EDIFACT / XML / IDOC / X12
• MS SSMS and/or SAP (SD, IDOC, ALE, RFC) and/or WMS / TMS Systems
• FMCG, Manufacturing or retail industry experience
• Strong stakeholder management skills, used to building and leveraging relationship across IT, Business and Finance
Do you want to?
• Work for a leading brand and recognised company
• Develop your skills within business analysis – PROGRESSION available
• Work on some exciting and innovative projects and programmes
Sound interesting? Please apply now.
Business Analysis | Developer | EDI | WMS | IDOC | MS SSMS
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.