This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a PMO Analyst based in England with initial remote working for a 6-month contract.
Responsible for supporting the EMEA IT PMO function and to provide administration support across the EMEA IT Portfolio in a high performing environment
Job Level Specific Duties:
– Assist in applying Governance and Control standards to all Projects and Programmes within the EMEA IT Portfolio
– Attend Portfolio meetings, take actions and follow up on actions
– Triage the dedicated EMEA IT PMO email box on an ongoing basis
– Manage the PMO calendar, schedule meetings and support logistics where required
– Manage the collation of weekly status reports and assist with the creation of Portfolio Status packs each month
– Administer, maintain and create MS Teams sites, ensuring all documents are up-to-date and regularly maintained
– Collaborate with all cross-functional team members to accomplish required tasks and provide project updates.
Typical Years of Experience:
– 2-3 in a PMO Support, PMO Administrator or a Coordinator role
– Minimum Education and Certifications:
– A recognised Project Management Foundation Certificate (desired)
– Experience working as PMO Support, PMO Administrator or a Programme Administrator role
– An understanding of Project Management lifecycles and methodologies
– Fantastic organisational and support skills to ensure work is appropriately prioritised and completed
– Self-motivated to work on your own and as part of a team
– Excellent communication (verbal, written, listening) skills
– Fluent in Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint (MS Teams, MS Project a distinct advantage)
– Numerate, able to distil key messages from large amounts of data quickly
– Experience with industry standard project management and support processes (desirable)
– Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
– Good judgment and analytical skills; strong follow-up and organisational skills.
– Experience in effectively communicating with a broad base of end users and management.
– Has worked in a Portfolio PMO Support or Programme Administrator role
– Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
– MS SharePoint and/or MS Teams
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.