AWS Cloud Engineer
AWS Cloud Engineer
Whitehall Resources currently require an experience AWS Cloud Engineer to work with a client based in London
*Client will only Umbrella and PAYE*
* AWS Certified Cloud engineer
* Amazon EKS (Elastic Container Services)- Managed Kubernetes Service
* Experience in building and operating any kind of kubernetes platform. Experience of Kubernetes administration or operating EKS clusters.
* Experience in designing and building web application environments on AWS environment
* Experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Maven, GitHub etc. in a cloud environment.
* Proficient in developing scripts and scripting languages.
* Ability to build, deploy, and manage applications quickly
* Conduct monitoring and troubleshooting of Kubernetes clusters.
* Deploy new or scale existing systems and software using automated build and deployment tools.
* Configure monitoring/alarming for new and existing systems using automated configuration tools.
* Provide on-call support during assigned periods.
* Create and maintenance of development, test and production environments with a goal of high availability, fault-tolerance and scalability
* Implement continuous integration and deployment of code to the cloud hosted environments to accelerate development and reduce manual effort.
* Participate in planning, implementation, and growth of the infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Manage full application stacks from the OS through custom applications using Amazon cloud-based computing environments.
* Work closely with the architect and engineers to design networks, systems, and storage environment that effectively reflect business needs, security requirements, and service level requirements.
* Manage a continuous integration/continuous deployment methodology for the server-based technologies.
* Work with engineering and architecture teams to design and implement scalable software services.
* Work with the architecture team to design and implement a cloud management solution to potentially span multiple CSP and private clouds.
* A team player capable of high performance, flexibility in a dynamic working environment and the ability to lead.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.