Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Content Architect based in Cambridgeshire for an initial 6-month contract.
The client is now hiring for a T&D Content Architect to join their team. Reporting to the T&D Global Technology Lead, the Content Architect is responsible to develop our T&D content governance framework, drives and facilitates organization-wide content standardization, re-use, and management of good quality content practices through information citizenship.
– Prepare a content governance framework, including the development of the overall metadata management strategy and glossary
– Collaborate with key business stakeholders across all areas of the business to determine the business requirements for metadata tagging and reporting for learning related content
– Steward existing standards (i.e. Saba Cloud standards) ensuring they are current, approved and aligned
– Develop process to monitor ongoing content fidelity (e.g. Quality, consistency, adoption) levels and other metrics which assess adherence of content, reuse strategies and related governance
– Develop content workflows and build a shared understanding with other business stakeholders of how content should be created, managed and published, through workflow design and metadata definition
– Educate and oversee appropriate training of those that use the standard such as content owners, process owners and stakeholders on the correct application of the standards
– Develop content matrix and mapping
– Lead the creation, refinement, and integration of content taxonomy for learning related content to support the searchability of content from both an administration and learner perspective
– Provide input into the overall Learning analytics strategy regarding required metrics for learning content usage and management
– Develop, manage and provide governance of global definitions, taxonomies and related standards ensuring appropriate stakeholder involvement across the business, incorporating related industry and regulation standards/requirements.
– Collaborate with the T&D technology team establish an enterprise master data model to ensure data capture at source and clear ownership of information
– Defining and implementing Taxonomy – Key to this role
– Managed Learning Content Management Systems, or have good experience around large-scale CMS
– Business degree
– Significant experience in a content architecture role in similar professional service environment is essential
– Experience with content development life cycle
– Experience of relevant architecture and reporting tools for content architecture and delivery
– Strong networking, communication and relationship-building skills, with experience of collaborating and sharing knowledge between diverse teams
– Excellent business engagement and acumen, with sensitivity to political/economic environment
– Ability to interpret and communicate complex information into business language
– Strong detail orientation
– Proven customer orientated focus
– Experience of working within Matrix project teams, including virtual working with teams across multiple regions
– Effective time management skills
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.