Software Engineer (.Net / C#)
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Software Engineer (.Net / C#).
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Cadillac, Michigan, USA
Rate: Negotiable package
** PLEASE NOTE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST BE LOCATED WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF CADILLAC, MICHIGAN**
Experience Required :
• 2 years minimum experience of business systems with DBA experience
• Worked in a change driven organisation and thrives in a dynamic environment
• Experience in Manufacturing organisation
• Experience working with internal customers
Knowledge Required :
• Experience in Software programming (e.g .Net, C#, VB, SQL, HTML, XML)
• Good working knowledge/design of web services and micro services (REST API)
• Business/IT or Accounting qualification or the ability to demonstrate strong business expertise.
• ITIL, Prince 2 & Business analysis
• Knowledge of systems within a manufacturing environment
• Business process mapping (into the systems landscape)
• Knowledge of middleware software and integration automation (e.g PLC, Kepware)
• Understanding of manufacturing systems/database structures
• Have good understanding of basic functionality: Servers and setup, network configuration
• Problem solving and critical thinking skills
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.