Whitehall Resources are currently looking, or a CA DevTest based in Cheshire for an initial 3 month contract.
*** PLEASE NOTE THE SUCCESSFUL CONTRACTOR WOULD BE REQUIRED TO OPERATE THROUGH AN UMBRELLA COMPANY***
Key Experience and Skills:
– Candidate should have profound knowledge on the CA DevTest service virtualization tool.
– Should have hands on experience for creating virtual services using CA DevTest primarily on WebSphere MQ, mainframe copybook protocols, Soap, Rest etc.
– Should have hands on experience for creating and updating copybooks for mainframe transactions.
– Should have hands on experience for deploying and maintaining the virtual services, debugging the same for any issue resolution
– Should have hands on experience for create test cases for JMS, Web services etc. using CA DevTest to validate the virtual services created
– Should have knowledge on java /bean shell/groovy scripting for writing custom protocol handlers which are not available out of the box in CA DevTest as per need.
– Should have hands on experience for recording mainframe/Web service transactional traffic and create virtual services using DevTest recorder
– Should have experience in creating both stateful /stateless transaction based virtual services
– Should have an idea on the application deployments, configuration changes, debugging using application logs preferably on Open Shift cloud platform.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.