This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Content Designer.
– Write high quality content for the client’s new digital services that will encourage people to use them.
– Collaborate with the Product Manager, Digital Service Manager, Business Analysts and User Researchers to define the messages that the new services should convey.
– Take complex language and processes and make them simple to understand.
– Develop content in such a way that it will encourage people who rarely go online to use it.
– Build relationships and work effectively within an agile delivery model with colleagues and external providers, for example user researchers and business analysts.
– Communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally.
– Leads on all aspects of Content Design. Tasks include:
* Research of subject
* Discussion with stakeholders and experts
* Initial drafts of content to fit with UX design
* Collaborating with user-researchers to test customer understanding
* Iterating content
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Experience of writing for the web, with proven ability of creating content that is accessible and usable
– Experience of user-centred design
– Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define/refine content
– Experience in choosing the best format for displaying information to the user
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.