This position has been filled
Senior Finance Manager
Senior Finance Manager
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Senior Finance Manager based remotely for a 3-month contract.
The successful candidate will be providing supporting across the team and is likely to perform a number of roles over the assignment:
– Establish financial processes for a major account
– You will get involved in supporting major accounts managing the month-end close process (actuals and forecast) for projects and services, liaising with both PMO and Account Managers.
– Ensure reliable and timely monthly reporting of Actuals and Forecasts
– Provide the Management with valuable analysis on variances and risks
– Prepare and present monthly reporting packs
– Manage invoicing and accounts receivable process within the Account
– Drive improvements and efficiencies in the current accounting and back office process
– Raise financial and commercial awareness throughout the business through training and sharing best practice
– Support other projects that cut across the CIS UK Finance Team
What you bring:
You are flexible and dynamic and have the energy, commitment, and resilience to achieve your targets in challenging and evolving business environments. Highly credible and collaborative, you have the ability to influence others and have a proven track record in a similar environment.
You prioritize and organize your own work and for others to deliver to agreed deadlines whilst sharing your substantial experience in own area with them. Constantly striving to improve processes and practices, you consider ‘the bigger picture’ when making decisions.
– Qualified Accountant or equivalent via experience.
– Expert proficiency in spoken and written English.
– Background in outsourced IT services or similar environments, preferably with project accounting experience.
– Strong communication and influencing skills, must be credible with senior management.
– Experience of preparation of all aspects of financial information
– Able to prioritise and organise own work, to deliver to agreed deadlines.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.