Database Architect - SQL
Database Architect | Shropshire
Whitehall Resources are looking for a Database Architect to join their client’s team based in Shropshire. As the Database Architect you will be responsible for the design and leading the developing of new data platform implementations, plus the on-going enhancement and maintenance of the existing database and reporting solutions, supporting both operational and back office functional areas.
Location: Shropshire based
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Excellent basic and package, dependent on skills and experience
Do you have?
• Previous experience working as a Database Architect
• Demonstrable experience designing and building database solutions, Traditional OLTP databases
• Strong SQL Server experience, any Oracle experience would be nice to have
• Experience of Data warehousing, Data management, ETL, Reporting
• Ideally certified in MCSA, MSCE or similar
• FMCG, Manufacturing or logistics industry experience
• Strong stakeholder management skills, used to building and leveraging relationship across IT, Business and Finance
Do you want to?
• Work for a leading brand and recognised company
• Develop your skills within business analysis – PROGRESSION available
• Work on some exciting and innovative projects and programmes
Sound interesting? Please apply now.
Database | SQL | Data management | ERP | Reporting | MI | ITIL | SSIS
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.