Whitehall Resources are currently looking for an AWS Engineer based in Cheshire for an initial 3-month contract.
*** PLEASE NOTE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO OPPERATE THROUGH AN UMBRELLA COMPANY***
– AWS engineer – with extensive AWS Scripting & Devops skills
– Extensive experience and a deep technical understanding of AWS Cloud Infrastructure is essential including EC2, ECS, RDS, S3, Route 53, Cloud HSM, Application and Network Load balancers.
– Experience in scripting languages and CI/CD Automation – e.g. Cloud formation, Python, Power shell, Bash, Terraform, JSON, YAML, AWS CLI & API.
– Java development background and Skilled in leveraging REST APIs for integrating with internal and external systems.
– The AWS Solutions Architect certification is desirable, as well as experience with Micro Services Architecture and Container ecosystems (EKS, OpenShift, Docker etc) in AWS deployments.
– Ability to use and fault find authentication and authorisation, AWS roles, policies, secrets, STS, signing, interaction with directory services and SSO standards such as OAuth2, SAML etc.
– Experience with monitoring and dashboard solutions (Splunk, ELK Stack, etc.), use of CloudWatch, CloudTrail’s
– Automation and Building CI/CD pipelines for the applications.
– Any experience in Federation products like Ping Federate, PKI and Database like Oracle 11g/12c and PostgreSQL exposure beneficial.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.