Infrastructure Support Analyst - FIELD BASED
Infrastructure Support Analyst – FIELD BASED
Whitehall Resources are looking for a Infrastructure Analyst. As an Infrastructure Analyst you will be responsible for carrying out installations, configurations and support, with excellent communications skills, self-discipline and willingness to travel to sites where required.
Location: South Yorkshire, Northamptonshire, Shropshire – with travel to different sites
Start Date: ASAP
Do you have?
* Previous experience within Infrastructure support
* Experience of using 3rd party hosted datacentres
* A solid understanding of Microsoft Server technologies – Active Directory, DNS / DHCP Services and Group policies
* Knowledge of network concepts (LAN, WAN, TCP/IP)
* CompTIA Server+ / MCSA / MCSE / ITIL certifications preferable but not essential.
* Excellent communication skills
Do you want to?
* Get the opportunity to develop new technical skills
* Work for a leading organisation
* Work within a friendly environment
Sound interested? Please apply now
Application Support | Helpdesk | IT | Infrastructure | Support | LAN | Email | Azure | 3rd Line | WAN
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.