This position has been filled
Oracle HCM Functional Consultant
Oracle HCM Functional Consultant ** Qatar Based Candidates **
Oracle HCM Functional Consultant required in Qatar for a 1 Year extendable project assignment for our customer based in Doha, Qatar.
Please note due to the current travel restrictions we are looking for candidates already based in Qatar only at this time. This position will be 100% on-site and remote working cannot be considered.
– Experience: 5-10 Years
– Oracle HCM EBS Functional Consultant (should be expert in Core HR and Payroll)
– Should have an upgrade experience, at least 2 project (preferable from 12.1.X to 12.2.X)
– Should have hands on Implementation & Support experience of Oracle EBS HRMS Modules of Core HR, and Payroll (Preferable GCC Experience)
– Must have Strong product skills in HCM EBS Modules, specifically Core HR and Payroll , relevant Data Models and Product localizations.
– Design and Develop Customizations/Extensions for EBS HCM. Knowledge of latest RUP patches and RCD.
– Strong awareness of standard product functionalities & new upgrades. Ability to provide robust solutions with pros & cons of the proposed solution when standard functionality cannot meet customer requirements.
– Able to interact with customers to understand their requirements and translate/ map it to the product.
– Relevant experience on eBusiness HCM with min 4 End to End implementations with customer facing roles.
– Must have good testing and defect analysis skills to identify & resolve bugs.
– Excellent interpersonal, communication, people management and problem solving skills
– Minimum 5 – 10 years relevant experience with Bachelor degree or higher
– At least 5 end to end EBS project implementation with 2 upgrades
– Must have experience in collaborating with clients on business process enhancements.
– Builds confidence and trust with clients. Guide the clients towards adopting best practices
– Excellent verbal and written communication, strong presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
– Must be fluent in English. Arabic is not a must have
– Should be present in Qatar
– Knowledge of one or both of the Oracle AIM or OUM Methodology. Track record of strong AIM/OUM document delivery.
– Communicates clearly and effectively with clients, account managers, and management
– Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
– Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
– Effectively manages scope and customer expectations on individual assignments
– Follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of client issues
– Consistently produces clear, concise status reports
– Knowledge of latest RUP patches and RCD.
– Strong awareness of standard product functionalities & new upgrades. Ability to provide robust solutions with pros & cons of the proposed solution when standard functionality cannot meet customer requirements
– GCC, Qatar Experience is required
– Consultants with valid work permit/residence permit is preferred
Start Date is ASAP! – Within 3 Weeks Maximum!
Please Apply Now!!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.