Oracle SCM Functional Consultant
Oracle SCM Functional Consultant ** Qatar Based Candidates **
Oracle SCM Functional Consultant required in Qatar for a 1 Year extendable project assignment for our customer based in Doha, Qatar.
Please note due to the current travel restrictions we are looking for candidates already based in Qatar only at this time. This position will be 100% on-site and remote working cannot be considered.
– Bachelor’s degree is mandatory
– At least 5+ Experience in Oracle Ebusiness suite supply Chain modules
– Must have hands on experience in at least 5 of Oracle Supply chain modules (iProcuremnt-Purchasing- Inventory- EAM- Mobile supply chain)
– At least 2 upgrade projects experience from any previous version to 12.2.X (Upgrade from 12.1.3 to 12.2.x) is preferred
– Must have good understanding of Encumbrance accounting
– Must have good understanding of integration with other Modules like Account payables, General Ledger, Account Receivables
– Demonstrated experience assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training, data conversion and migration.
– Excellent communication, verbal and written in English.
– Experience working in a hybrid system environment
– Minimum 5 – 10 years relevant experience with Bachelor degree or higher
– At least 5 end to end EBS project implementation with 2 upgrades
– Must have experience in collaborating with clients on business process enhancements.
– Builds confidence and trust with clients. Guide the clients towards adopting best practices
– Excellent verbal and written communication, strong presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
– Must be fluent in English. Arabic is not a must have
– Should be present in Qatar
– Knowledge of one or both of the Oracle AIM or OUM Methodology. Track record of strong AIM/OUM document delivery.
– Communicates clearly and effectively with clients, account managers, and management
– Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
– Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
– Effectively manages scope and customer expectations on individual assignments
– Follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of client issues
– Consistently produces clear, concise status reports
– Knowledge of latest RUP patches and RCD.
– Strong awareness of standard product functionalities & new upgrades. Ability to provide robust solutions with pros & cons of the proposed solution when standard functionality cannot meet customer requirements
– GCC, Qatar Experience is required
– Consultants with valid work permit/residence permit is preferred
Start Date is ASAP! – Within 3 Weeks Maximum!
Please Apply Now!!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.