This position has been filled
Lead ForgeRock Developer
Lead ForgeRock Developer
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Lead ForgeRock Developer. The role will be based remote and in London.
The focus of your role:
Your primary objective will be to act as an IAM Developer, acting as an IAM Technical SME and working as a vital team member in the design and implementation of the latest innovative IAM solutions for our customer organisations.
What you’ll do:
– We expect our IAM developers to be self-reliant and to have detailed, practical experience of implementing IAM solutions within a least one industry sector. Typically this will include some of the following elements:
– Configures and deploys IAM technologies (e.g. ForgeRock) to meet specified designs, particularly within cloud environments, including creation of policy based rules and agents
– Develop and deploy integration to target systems using the latest IAM standards, including OAUTH, OIDC, OATH (OTP) and SAML2
– Develops API integration between IAM and target systems
– Writes Java code that is secure and complies with secure coding best practice
– Develops hosted UI for user authentication and authorisation
– Adapts and develops IAM tooling to deliver code
– Produces detailed documentation for IAM implementations
– Identity Data transformation and bulk data uploads
– Assists in testing of IAM solutions
– Develops logging, auditing, monitoring and reporting functionality for IAM Platforms, using tools such as AppDynamics & Splunk
– Creates a build pipeline to enable release of new features on a regular basis, using tools such as Docker or Ansible. Deploying Infrastructure as a code using scripting, virtual machines and containerisation
What you’ll bring:
– Independence. Whilst you will often be working as part of a team, our IAM Developers also need to be self-reliant with high levels of initiative
– Competence. You are comfortable with developing and implementing against IAM requirements, and can provide us with demonstrable examples of how you have contributed to successful IAM projects within at least one industry sector
– Track Record. Particularly valuable is certification or detailed working knowledge in ForgeRock,
– Thirst for Knowledge. You will be working a fast-moving rapidly evolving industry area, and will therefore be expected to highly adaptable, capable of working across multiple technologies, and have a strong desire for continuous learning and professional development.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.