Whitehall Resources require a Systems Analyst with Lab Systems experience to work with a client based in Yorkshire.
* Plan and implement a wide variety of complex systems within the global applications portfolio.
* Serves as a Systems Analyst and is responsible for authoring and executing research and documentation such as system requirements, change controls, and test protocols.
* Works with other IT groups to plan and support systems.
* Performance monitoring, trend analysis, application tuning, and maintenance of the application life cycle for a variety of systems.
* Provide support and direction to other Applications Analysts.
* Participates in development and support of global technology architecture.
* Responsible for managing and collaborating with external software vendor
* This individual should have documented systems experience with Lab Systems specifically dealing with Chromatography and Lab Execution Systems.
* Excellent analytical skills and experience in configuration, change control, verification and validation processes, and risk management techniques and methodologies are essential.
* Ability to interact with end users at many levels of the organization is necessary.
* Must be competent in advising groups on configuration settings that will ensure stability and robustness of the systems and in the professional development of less senior Applications Analysts.
* These skills are acquired through the completion of a Bachelors degree within the Information Technology field, combined with a minimum of 4 years experience.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.