A Data Lead is required by Whitehall Resources for our client based in East Sussex.
The role will be responsible for assuring the accessibility, quality, safety and utility of information and data. The successful candidate will define and enforce data management policies to cover aspects like retentions schedules, access, distribution, naming conventions etc., all of which are needed in order to manage data, systems, technology, processes and strategy.
Location: Based in East Sussex
Do you have?
• A background as a Data Lead?
• Experience with SAP transformation and Microsoft platforms including PowerBI?
• Experience managing and leading large data programmes?
• Experience in developing data policies?
• Understanding of project management methodologies e.g. Agile, Prince2 etc
• Good communication skills?
Do you want?
• To work for an exciting end-user?
• To have a defined career development path?
• Have a great work-life balance?
If so, please apply!
Data Lead | Data Programmes | SAP Transformation | Microsoft | Agile | Prince2
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.