Clinical Supply Chain Lead
Clinical Supply Chain Lead
Whitehall Resources currently require an experience Supply Chain Leader to work with a key client in Cheshire.
The Clinical Supply Chain Lead is a key role within Global Clinical Supply Chain who is accountable for the end to end clinical supply chain of a global programme of products. You will have a specific responsibility for the long-term strategy of the clinical supply chain and be a strong influencer in its design.
You will be a key stakeholder working across different organisations and will represent Clinical Supply & Operations at PT&D and Global project teams, as well as leading a matrix multi-functional team to drive strategy and to manage supply chain performance through key performance indicators.
Other accountabilities include:
* Accountable for the development and performance of clinical supply chains owning the E2E supply of products in the development portfolio
* Lead the Supply Chain Team (SCT) which is accountable for developing and maintain the supply plan for the project. Work in conjunction with the Supply Chain Planner to guarantee: Balancing Short to Mid-term Supply and Demand, Inventory Management, input into D&OP Process.
* Establishing the Supply Chain for development projects and ensure delivery of the end to end supply of materials, moving from development sources to commercial sources of manufacture.
* Understanding GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and the impact it has on supply chain activities.
* Monitoring the performance of the Supply Chain and optimize for higher volume phases of the project, balancing speed, quality and cost with respect to the agreed level of risk.
* Accountable for a significant budget for supply activities and materials for a project.
* Ensuring timely delivery of information to meet internal and external regulatory and legal requirements
* Managing change in demand and supply, resolve issues, escalating when appropriate.
Required Skills & Knowledge
* Extensive experience working in supply chains.
* Significant experience of business relationship management
* Capability in partnering, influencing and optimising customer requirements
* Knowledge of Clinical Supply Chains, drug development process and GMP standards.
* Awareness of GXP Standards within a Clinical environment
* Demand Management and forecasting experience
* Strong Project Management, change management and risk management capability
* Demonstrated technical skills and mindset in supply chain management including demand management, supply chain design, optimisation and delivery.
* Proven track record of leading global cross functional teams.
* Good influencing, negotiating and problem-solving skills, including across functional, geographical and cultural boundaries.
* Working knowledge of the Clinical Trial Directive and global regulatory environment impacting the provision of investigational products.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.