Oracle Solution Architect
Oracle Solution Architect
Oracle Solution Architect required by Whitehall Resources for a 2 Year extendable project assignment with our client based in Doha, Qatar.
– Sound knowledge of Oracle Financial Modules & Oracle standard processes including integrations with Procurement/SCM, Projects
– Should have working experience on EBS technical aspects (Workflow, Reports, Forms, Integration etc.) as a Techno-Functional consultant
– Should have delivered minimum 3 projects on Oracle EBS as Solution Architect with combination of Finance, Procurement/SCM, Projects and other Oracle applications as well as EBS Technical aspects
– Should have good exposure to customer facing roles in implementation, Roll Out and Support Engagements
– Should have working experience in Fusion Financials, Fusion Procurement
– Should be well versed with the Life Cycle Methodology (AIM, OUM) for Fusion Projects on Cloud or On-Premise
– Should have experience of conducting CRPs, User training, Estimation
– Should have experience in Data Migration tools
– Working knowledge on intra-module dependencies for – O2C, P2P, Project Accounting are expected
– Should be able to interact with customer business/IT teams & convey the solution
– Should have experience in performing as-is assessments & suggest to-be processes/functionality
– Should be able to guide technical team for components within the Financials scope
– Good communication & articulation skills
– Experience to guide/mentor delivery teams with artefacts/tools/accelerators & solution perform audits
– Exposure to multiple Business domains/Industry Types would be an advantage
– Understanding of the business application software market and knowledge of competing ERP products would be an advantage
– Work with customers and prospects to understand their current business challenges and determine how Oracle solutions can support their business objectives
– Support sales representatives with prospect/customer qualification, discovery, solution design, RFP response, solution preparation/demonstration and overall sales cycle management
– Lead teams of Solution SMEs during the sales cycle. Coordinate staffing, deal onboarding, preparation, unified messaging/win themes, dry runs and successful presentations
– Deliver presentations and product demonstrations as required
– Driving Solution Architecture stream for Oracle ERP projects
– Candidates already based in Qatar will be preferred
– Arabic speaking is preferred but not essential
Start Date is ASAP! – Within Maximum 1 Month
Please Apply Now!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.