This position has been filled
Digital Performance Analyst
Digital Performance Analyst
Whitehall Resources require a Digital Performance Analyst to work with a key client based in Tyne and Wear.
A performance analyst conducts analysis. They develop performance measurement frameworks – KPIs, goals, user needs, benefits – and analyse the performance of a service or product against these, adapting their approach and framework appropriately and in line with any changes.
* Work with project teams to procure, implement and validate appropriate analytics tools against identified performance measurement frameworks
* Analyse data and use this analysis to create compelling evidence-based and actionable data stories to share with stakeholders to drive decisions.
* Inform the iterative design of the service or product in order to ensure effectiveness, efficiency and accuracy
* Make sure data and analysis is of high quality and accuracy, and work with a variety of qualitative and quantitative data
* Ability to communicate effectively with people who have differing levels of IT knowledge/skill
* Gain required project knowledge by reading documentation and attending meetings and workshops
* Self motivated
* Flexible and adaptable
* Works well under pressure
* Skill with and knowledge of performance analysis methods and techniques,
* Business systems and analysis, front end process, software development life
* Cycles and associated processes
* Knowledge of Google Analytics and Web Analytics is essential.
* Proficient in the use of performance analysis methodology and tools
* Able to use Data modelling techniques
* Experience with the Windows Suite and MS Office applications
* Proficient in Google Analytics
* Experience using Splunk and Google Tag Manager preferred
* SC or SC Eligible preferred
Mandatory Technical Skill:
* Strong experience in Performance & Analysis on large scale and/or multi project environments, Data Capture, Data Analysis
Mandatory Business Skill:
* Ambassadors for analytics, supporting others to improve and interpret data and are included throughout the product and content life cycles.
* Provide challenge from a digital perspective and collaborate with other digital and analytical professions, especially user researchers, to provide collective insights.
* Work as part of or with an agile or scrum team, where appropriate, on a specific project or in day-to day continuous improvement activities.
* Possess strong communications skills, ability to build and maintain good client relationships, a flexible approach, ability to work under own
initiative, resilient in nature, able to deal with conflict management, strong decision making and judgement, influencing skills, presentation skills to development areas and to client base, strong evidence of skill competency around flexibility, attention to details, communicating, conflict management, decisions making and judgement influencing.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.