This position has been filled
Performance Test Lead - SC Cleared
Performance Test Lead
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Performance Test Lead.
The role is to undertake testing in accordance with the Master Test Plan as approved by the Programme.
Deliverables/outputs expected of the Provider to include, but not exclusive to:
– Provide technical test input to Non-Functional Test Approach.
– Definition of Performance Test Tooling requirements.
– Detailed Performance Test Schedule.
– Performance Test Analysis, Test Design and Test Scripts, covering as a minimum Load, Stress and Soak testing.
– Performance Test Results following Test Execution.
– Regular reporting throughout the Test Activities.
– Provide Input to Non-Functional Test Completion Report.
The Provider will need to possess specialist knowledge of Performance Testing and have extensive experience undertaking this testing on AWS infrastructure.
The Provider will also need to display the below essential criteria:
– Subject matter knowledge and experience of Performance and testing AWS solutions.
– Good knowledge of supporting test tooling required when undertaking Performance testing.
– Experience of raising, supporting and retesting defects.
– Comply with all aspects of the Security Aspects Letter (SAL)
– Possess good decision-making skills, as well as being an effective
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.