Business Analyst (Umbrella only)
Whitehall Resources are looking for an experienced Business Analyst for an initial 3 month contract in Glasgow.
You will be required to operate through an umbrella company for this role if successful.
The project is around Compliance for 3 different clusters – IB (Investment Banking) Surveillance, Wealth Surveillance and Control Room Surveillance.
IB will be covering both Equities and Fixed Income.
The candidate needs to have below skills:
– Domain based expertise encompassing both internal and external.i.e. Client Trades and Employee Trades
– Good understanding of Asset Class and Functional understanding of how trade works/ lifecycle
– Understanding of all data products and the associated data classes along with Reference data
– Experience on Data Quality, especially dealing with data at the data attribute level
– Experience on having worked on different Rule based engines (Eg: Actimize)
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.