This position has been filled
Category Sourcing And Contracts Specialist
Category Sourcing and Contracts Specialist
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Category Sourcing and Contracts Specialist based in London for an initial 6 Month contract.
*** All candidates must be eligible for SC clearance ***
The clients Global Procurement team of circa 250 professionals works across multiple categories and countries. They help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful with smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems as a part of Global Procurement, you will be a part of that story, participating in Bids and ongoing business for our internal and external clients – leveraging our Alliances and Vendors and our considerable knowledge base.
This role will provide procurement support and advice across all IT/Telco categories but focused predominantly on software. The remit is both internal and client focused across UK and Nordics covering new requirements and renewal activities.
You will be working with a geographically dispersed team locally, globally and with a remote back office function, where you will be expected to comply with Global Procurement policies. There may be a requirement to travel to other offices from time to time.
– The primary activities of this role will be to negotiate and put in place 3rd party contracts
– Optimising commercial and license models through your knowledge of the applicability/relevance of the licensing model to the requirement.
– Negotiate and implement amendments to T&C’s for both new and existing contracts
– Minimising risk to the client while ensuring value for money and its clients.
– Focus on working with the team to deliver true P&L savings and to deliver client benefit in accordance with client contracts.
What you’ll bring:
– Supporting & solutioning bid experience
– Experience in category plan Builds
– Driving cost saving experience for the consultancy and its clients
– Risk Mitigation; through contract negotiations and ongoing Vendor Management
– You will work as a part of our diverse and globally dispersed team both locally and virtually to provide best in class procurement services for our internal and external clients
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.