This position has been filled
Agile Scrum Master
Agile Scrum Master
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for an Agile Scrum Master based in Shropshire for an initial 6-month contract.
The scrum master is the facilitative leader who ensures the Agile Delivery Team adheres to its chosen process and
removes the blocking issues. The Team depends on the Scrum Master to maintain focus on their commitments, shield
them from outside distractions and help them to self-organise and collaborate. Scrum masters do not work on items in the print backlog.
The Scrum Master serves the Product Owner in several ways: Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog Management Clearly communicating Vision, goals and Product backlog items to the Team Teaching the scrum team to create clear and concise Product Backlog items
The Scrum Master serves the agile delivery team in several ways including:
* Coaching the team in self-organisation and cross-functionality Teaching and Leading the Team to create high-value products
* Removing impediments to the Team`s progress
* Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed
* Coaching the Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood
The Scrum Master serves the Organisation in several ways including:
* Leading and coaching the organisation in its Scrum adoption
* Planning the Scrum implementations within the Organisation
* Causing change that increases the productivity of the Team and Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organisation.
Mandatory Technical skill:
Mandatory business skills:
– Agile methodologies & techniques
– Certified Scrum Master
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.